When choosing the conrero ALTairEGO tyre cushion set
- First consider the weight of your car!
- Refer to your car’s official certificate (UK - mass in service) for its unladen, curb / kerb weight.
- Check your car’s tyres sizes; both front and rear ones!
- Rear tyres are equal or often larger than front ones; unless in very rare exceptions.
- Choose the tyre cushions set, which will be suitable or exceed the weight range and width of the largest tyre size of your car.
- Consider the application chart to obtain the best comfort with regard to your expected utilization.
With a wider base and longer approach ramp, the ViP Series is designed to meet the needs of those who want superior functionality, performance and comfort of driving on and off the cushions with ease. Its design allows for hassle free frequent use or long term storage.
Keeping functionality and costs in mind the Eco Series is designed to achieve maximum performance while keeping costs down. Its compact design is ideal for long term storage.
The BiZ Series is designed for business or anyone who needs functionality as well as ease of use. Biz Series comes with all 4 double ramps, allowing the driver to drive off in both directions. It is ideal for sporadic use.